One of Bub Hub's Favorite and most practical Boutique Items!
Mila’s Meals: The Beginnings & The Basics is a collection of nourishing wholefood recipes and food ideas for baby’s first years (and the rest of the family too).
Free from gluten, refined sugar, dairy and artificial additives.
Created, written and published by Catherine Barnhoorn she explains in detail:
– The truth behind common infant food fallacies
– The why, what and how to begin your little one’s life-long relationship with food.
– An expose of what is really in that convenient, ready-made food and the affect it has on your child physically, mentally and emotionally.
– The importance and maintenance of gut health.
– Why not gluten, dairy and sugar
– Essential nutrients, the role they play, and where to find them.
– A detailed glossary for every ingredient used in the book.
– Over 100 (mostly) uncomplicated recipes made with easy-to-find ingredients.
– A re-introduction of essential traditional foods & food preparation techniques (like sauerkraut, slow-cooked bone broths as well as how and why to soak grains).
– ‘Do-able’ meals for working parents – all the food can be made in bulk and frozen.
The Milas Meals retails for R480 at both Bub Hub Broadacres and Bub Hub Bedfordview!
For more information visit www.milasmeals.co.za