#101 online preggy series
4 Week Online course
Cost: R650 per course
Designed & hosted by experienced midwives, clinic sisters, lactation consultants, Baby Chiropractors, Baby sleep consultants… The Bub Hub team will guide you through bump, birth and beyond without bias or judgement ensuring you feel empowered to make informed decisions to birth your way with confidence and to approach early parenthood without fear. In this workshop, we focus on BIRTH preparation and on NEWBORN BABY basics…
• Understanding what pregnancy, birth & parenting means to you
• Birthing options
• Positions for labour and birth
• Pain relief options
• What to expect in hospital?
• Hospital procedures for the mother & the baby
• Caesarean & natural birth
• Baby is here, now what!
• What to expect when you get home and what you can expect in the first 4 weeks at home with your new baby.
• Setting up your home environment for best baby sleep routine
• Baby hunger cues, tired clues and stress signals
• Common baby problems and what to do: Crying, Fever, Constipation, Diarrhea & Dehydration
• How to wind baby and looking out for tummy issues, Colic, Reflux
WEEK 1: Birthing options hosted by Sister Victoria Black
WEEK 2: The 4th Trimester/Bringing baby home hosted by Author of Baby Sense Sister Ann Richardson
WEEK 3: Newborn sleep and stimulation hosted by Una, Owner of Pikanini Baby
& Lactation Talk hosted by Carey Haupt (lactation consultant)
WEEK 4: Tummy troubles, burping, winding, colic & reflux Talk hosted by Dr Neerasha Ramsamy Chiro