This week our first courses of Baby Massage kicked off!
We had a class of all girls in pink, all under the age of 3 months, it was just the sweetest thing!
ITS NEVER TO LATE to begin massage. Whether your baby is a newborn or several years olds.
The benefits of massage are:
• a special BONDING time for you and Bubs
• Improves their functioning of the gastrointestinal tract
• Promotes relaxation & helps reduce crying
• Helps with muscle tone
• Improves circulation
• Enhances immune system function
• Improves midline orientation
• Helps to improve s...ensory and body awareness
• Enhances neurological development
• Helps baby/child to sleep deeper and more soundly!!
• Helps to increase oxygen and nutrient flow to cells. Improves respiration
• Can relieve discomfort from teething,
• Helps with congestion, gas, and colic!!
• The growth hormone can be stimulated which helps weight gain.
• Provides all of the essential indicators of intimate parent-infant bonding and attachment: eye-to-eye, touch, voice, smell, movement, and thermal regulation.
• Stimulates all of the physiological systems. Massage sparks the neurons in their brains to grow and branch out to encompass other neurons.
To book you and your babe into one of our course send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to book your spot!